At Sell2Gov we offer a full range of services, to help your company sell your products and services to the US Federal Government. Each client is different, and we tailor our services to your requirements.
Whether you are just beginning to look at the possibilities this market has to offer, or if you want to move up to the next level, we work with you every step of the way!
You Have No Federal Government Experience
- Where do I start?
- Could I be competitive? Who is my competition?
- How much time/effort/money would I have to invest to find out?
You have SOME Federal Government Experience, but…
- You tried searching (on FedBizOpps?) but it took too much time
- You couldn’t find the information you needed
- The paperwork looked overwhelming
- You wonder if a GSA contract is right for you
You want to submit a GSA contract proposal, but..
- You need help with proposal preparation & submission
- You need to upload your catalog (SIP)
- You need to modify your contract, or prepare for an option renewal
- You need marketing assistance
Did You Know That….Most sales opportunities under $150,000 are set-aside exclusively for small businesses.
Assistance with registrations. We can also help you determine eligibility for set-aside programs, and work with you to certify your business.
- System for Award Management (SAM) registration
- Woman-Owned Small Business Program
- (8a) Small Business Program
- Veteran-Owned; Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business certification
- Historically Under-utilized Business Zone (HUB-Zone) certification
Thousands of new sales opportunities are posted every single day – from less than $3,000 to many millions of dollars. How can you find the bids that are right for you?
- Targeted opportunities – we find the ‘needle in the haystack’!
- Understand the requirements
- Technical Proposal assistance
- Capability statements
- Proposal assessment, preparation and submission assistance
- Explain the requirements for every offer, so you feel confident to submit.
The GSA Schedules program offers agencies a simplified way to purchase commercial products and services, for the best prices, from pre-approved vendors.
- Benefits – how a GSA contract may benefit your company
- Requirements – how the program works
- Eligibility – is your company eligible? Can you be competitive?
- Proposal preparation and submission
- Catalog uploads post-award
After award, you must be able to keep your contract current and compliant, and you must market your contract to agencies, in order to meet the minimum sales requirements.
- Registration of your new contract
- Preparation of your formal contract award catalog
- Upload of catalog & contract details to Advantage
- Contract modifications
- Contract marketing assistance