GSA will be issuing a voluntary Mass Mod to fourteen Schedules sometime in March, which will allow you to receive Global Supply product orders against your MAS contract.
Global Supply orders are transmitted either via Electronic Data Interchanges (EDI) or a Vendor Portal. Fax orders will no longer be accepted after April 16th 2018.
The fourteen affected Schedules are:
- 36 – Office Imaging and Document Solution
- 51 V – Hardware Superstore
- 56 – Buildings & Construction Materials/Industrial Services & Supplies
- 58 I – Professional Communications Equipment
- 66 – Scientific Equipment & Services
- 67 – Photographic Equipment
- 71 – Office Furniture
- 72 – Furnishings and Floor Coverings
- 73 – Food Service, Hospitality, Cleaning Equipment and Supplies, Chemicals
- 75 – Office Solutions: Supplies & Services
- 76 – Publication Media
- 78 – Sports; Promotional; Outdoor; (SPORTS)
- 81 I B – Shipping, Packaging/Packing Supplies
- 84 – Total Solutions for Law Enforcement, Security, Facilities Management, Fire Rescue, Clothing, Marine Craft and Emergency/Disaster Response
GSA will be hosting a webinar about the planned changes on Monday, February 26, 1:00pm EST.