The GSA Schedules program offers agencies a simplified way to purchase commercial products and services, for the best prices, from pre-approved vendors.
- A pre-negotiated contract between your company and GSA.
- Awarded for an initial 5-years. Renewable for up to 20 years.
- NO guarantee of sales. Minimum sales requirement of $25,000/year.
- Offer GSA at least the same prices/terms as your best customer.
- Catalog & Terms are posted to GSA Advantage! , where agencies can view details of what you offer, and make purchases directly.
- Stability: Valid for 5 years. Can be renewed up to a maximum of 20 years.
- Exposure: Agencies have access to information about your products and services. GSA’s e-Library identifies you as an Approved Vendor.
- E-Buy: RFQs posted to the e-Buy site are only available to GSA contract holders – these opportunities do not appear on FedBizOpps or other agency sites.
How We Help
- Research. Is the schedule program appropriate for your company? Are agencies purchasing via the GSA schedule program, or are they using other procurement vehicles? Are your competitors selling via a GSA schedule? Can you be competitive?
- Schedule Selection. There are almost 40 different ‘schedules’ covering all types of products and services. Determining the most beneficial schedule for you is an important first step. Some schedules may also be used by state and local agencies – an important benefit to consider.
- Document Preparation. As you can imagine, there are many documents to gather and reports to submit with your proposal. We work closely with you to make sure all the documentation is properly completed.
- Understanding. Understand the terms and commitments of the contract. GSA will need to see details of your commercial pricing practices, and the concessions you offer your best customer, to be sure that they get your best pricing and terms.
- Submission. We will submit the offer on your behalf, via the eOffer system, and follow through with any additional requests, until you are awarded the contract. At each step of the way we will be in full communication, so you understand the process completely.
- Upload. Once awarded, we will upload your catalog to the GSA Advantage! Website, and create your official GSA contract pricelist, in the specific format required.
Contact us now for a free consultation.
GSA Contract Maintenance: Current – Compliant – Complete
Managing your GSA Contract can be complicated and time-consuming. At Sell2Gov we offer a range of GSA Contract management services, including Contract Modifications and uploads to GSA Advantage! Keeping your contract current and in compliance is extremely important. Remember that this is a long-term contract, and you must be able to maintain the contract in order to benefit from all the hard work you have put into it!
Contract modifications or compliance issues?
See how we can help!