The Army Corps of Engineers has announced a ‘Sources Sought‘ notice for facility repair, renovation and maintenance services at Government installations and facilities across the Continental United States and Overseas. The notice is in advance of an expected 5-year, multi-award contract, estimated at $450 million.
The agency expects to award three contract ‘pools’ – for 8(a) businesses, small businesses, and unrestricted.
- facility repair, renovation, conversion, alteration, additions, construction
- commissioning testing, measurement and verification
- equipment procurement/installation
- electrical power distribution systems, grounding systems, standby and emergency power, lightning and surge protection
- short-circuit coordination studies, reliability/availability studies
- HVAC systems
- computational fluid dynamics studies
- fire protection systems, fire alarm/mass notification and communications systems
- HEMP protection, TEMPEST, electromagnetic interference protection; CBRNE protections
- energy generation, conservation and development of alternative energy
Awarded task orders must be performed in compliance with the Corps of Engineers ‘Safety and Health Requirements Manual’ ( EM385-1-1) as well as all Federal, State and local laws, ordinances, codes, and regulations.