At Sell2Gov offers you a full range of services, to help you become successful selling your products and/or services to the US Federal Government.
We work exclusively with small businesses – whether you are just beginning to look at the opportunities available in federal contracting, or if you are familiar with the area, we will work with you every step of the way to make your company successful!
Each client is different, and we tailor our services to your requirements.
We ensure that your company is properly registered at all appropriate sites, a requirement to do business with the federal government.
Small Business Set-Aside Programs
We can help you determine eligibility, and work with you to submit the appropriate documentation.
- Woman-Owned Small Business Certification (WOSB)
- Veteran-Owned and Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Certification (VetBiz)
- Disadvantaged (8a) Small Business Program (8(a))
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone Program (HUB-Zone)
We search for appropriate, targeted opportunities for your business; help you to understand the requirements, and feel confident in your final bid proposal package.
- Find any available drawings, specifications & procurement history.
- Explain the requirements.
- Work with you to create a Technical Proposal, if one is required.
- Create a powerful Capability Statement that markets your company to agencies.
- Ensure the bid package is delivered to the correct location, in a timely manner.
- Track an offer until award.
The GSA Schedules Program gives government agencies a simplified process for obtaining commercial services and products. Each contract holder has “Approved Vendor” status, so the buyer is assured of the best price, delivery and terms.
- Determine whether a GSA contract is appropriate for your company.
- Help you understand how the schedules program operates.
- Explain post-award compliance and maintenance issues.
- Determine the appropriate schedule for your company.
- Complete the paperwork.
- Submit the proposal.
- Explain the details of the final negotiation conference with the agency.
GSA Contract Administration
Once you are awarded a GSA contract, you must upload your products, services, photographs and descriptions to GSA’s Advantage website. You must also upload details of the contract terms & conditions you negotiated with GSA.
- Register your new contract with GSA.
- Create your formal contract pricelist.
- Upload details of your products, services, photographs and terms to Advantage.
GSA Contract Modifications
A GSA contract is a long-term contract and you need to be able to add or delete products or change pricing. We can submit the correct paperwork to ensure your contract remains current.
- Product additions or deletions
- Service labor category additions or deletions
- Price increase or decrease requests
- Requests to change administrative details
Who are your competitors? Which agencies are buying the products and services you sell? How competitive is your company in this marketplace?
- Capability Statements are frequently used to introduce your company and the products/services you offer to an agency and their acquisition team. A clear, well-written and properly formatted Capability Statement can be a powerful marketing tool.
- How large is the market is for your company?
- Who are your competitors?
- Which companies are winning federal contracts?
- How can I market my company to the federal government?