Effective November 1st, the Army will shut down its Army Single Face to Industry (ASFI) website. All contract opportunities after this date will be found on the Federal Business Opportunity (FBO) portal.
You may be familiar with FedBizOpps, the government website for federal contracts over $25,000, but where are the opportunities below that?
Other agency websites you might wish to consider include:
- Dept. of Defense Internet Bid Board (DIBBS) – for products only.
- Navy Electronic Commerce Online website (NECO)
- Federal Aviation Authority contracting site (FAACO)
- Several federal agencies use FedConnect, including the Depts. of Energy, Homeland Security, Housing/Urban Development, Interior.
- The online reverse auction site FedBid – for simple commercial products and services
- SBA Sub-Contracting Opportunities site (Sub-Net)
- Veteran’s Administration’s business portal (VA Business)