Yesterday I posted information about GSA’s Contractor Report Card, and discussed the questions contained in the Category 1 (Critical) section of the report. Failing to meet any one of these criteria will result in a rating of ‘Serious Concerns Exist’
Category 2 questions are Mandatory, but not critical. If all Category 1 questions have been answered satisfactorily, then failing one question in this section will still result in a ‘Very Good’ rating. Failing 2 or 3 questions will result in a ‘Satisfactory’ rating, and failing more than that will result in a ‘Marginal’ rating
- Are your Sales Reports submitted on time?
- Have you paid the required Industrial Funding Fee (IFF) on time?
- Are all prices and descriptions up-to-date on GSA Advantage?
- Have you been delivering on time, as stated in your Contract?
- Are you honoring the warranty terms of your contract?
- Can you accept payment via a Government-wide Purchase card (SmartCard)?
- Are all the Administrative details on your contract correct, and posted on GSA Advantage? Address, Telephone, Points-of-Contact?
- If applicable, have you complied with any corporate Novation or Change-of-Name Agreements?
- If you have dealers who participate in your contract, are they accurately listed in your Contract Price-list, and on GSA Advantage?
- If you offer prompt payment discounts, are these terms shown on all invoices?
If you have any questions about this, please contact Deb at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (502) 452-6851 – we’d be happy to help!