This week the Small Business Administration (SBA) will be celebrating its 7th annual National Veterans Small Business Week.
This year’s theme is VetBiz Resources in Your Local Community which highlights the breadth of free to low-cost entrepreneurial resources that veteran and military entrepreneurs can access right in their neighborhood – from seeking business counseling services from a local SCORE chapter, to visiting the Veterans Business Outreach Center (VBOC) in their area for help formulating a business plan.
Each day will highlight different topics and events.
- Monday, November 2: Transition Assistance. “Transitioning from Service to Startup”.
- Tuesday, November 3:: Entrepreneurial Training. “Resources for Entrepreneurship Training”
- Wednesday, November 4: Government Contracting. “Arming Vets to WIN in the Federal Market”
- Thursday, November 5: Disaster Assistance. “Leveraging Your Network and Resources”
- Friday, November 6: Access to Capital. “Financial Strategies for Women Veteran Entrepreneurs”