One page on the Department of Homeland Security’s website contains a list of specialists that can provide advice to small businesses on how to do business with their branch of the agency.
You can send these contacts your Capability Statement and other marketing materials.
DHS offices include
- DHS Headquarters – Office of Procurement Operations
- Custom and Border Protection (CBP)
- Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers (FLETC)
- Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Transportation & Security Administration (TSA)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- US Secret Service
- US Coast Guard
- Small Business Innovative Research Program (SBIR)