‘One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services – Small Business’ (aka: OASIS-SB) is a family of 7 government-wide, multiple-award contracts covering over 30 NAICS codes, for various Professional, Scientific and Technical Services. The contract was initially awarded in 2014/15, and has been closed for new offers since then.
Now GSA has re-opened Pools 1, 3 and 4, and intends to add 190 more contractors to Pool 1; 160 more contractors to Pool 3; and 60 more contractors to Pool 4.
Pool 1 NAICS codes:
- 5413: Engineering, Geophysical Surveying/Mapping, Testing Laboratories
- 5416: Administrative, Human Resources, Executive Search, Marketing, Logistics, Environmental Services
- 5418: Advertising, Public Relations, Media Buying & Advertising Agencies
- 5419: Market Research, Public Opinion Polling Services
Pool 3 NAICS code:
- 541330 – Military, Marine, Aerospace & Weapons Engineering
Pool 4 NAICS code:
- 5417 – Research & Development in Nanotechnology, Biotechnology and Physical, Engineering & Life Sciences
GSA will host a virtual Industry Day on May 7th to review the solicitations, demonstrate the system used to submit proposals, and address common questions. The webinar is open to all industry partners interested in the OASIS Small Business Pool 1, 3, and 4 and OASIS 8(a) on-ramps.
- OASIS SB solicitation: https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&tab=core&id=9f4b11d2c577b7ae6c5fc4ceae0320de
- OASIS SB 8(a): https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=31402bd0ff9188c41e8ec213e8375fc1&tab=core&_cview=1